Fullerton College has released the 2016-2017 Annual Report. Produced by the Office of Campus Communications, this publication highlights many accomplishments, news, statistics, and financial information from the past year.
The main feature story explores Fullerton College’s growing dual enrollment programs with the Anaheim Union High School District, Brea-Olinda Unified School District, Fullerton Joint Union High School District, and Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District. These partnerships allow high school students to take up to 15 units per semester of tuition-free community college courses offered on the high school campuses.
Notably, the magazine highlights the football team’s banner state championship win and record-breaking Commencement. Under the leadership of Coach Tim Byrnes, the football team ranked No. 1 in the state and nation. The 102nd Commencement ceremony took place on Sherbeck Field in May. Approximately 2,780 degrees had been applied for during the 2016-17 academic year, amounting to the largest graduating class to date for Fullerton College.
Additional stories include:
- Community Lives Here (Photo Essay)
- Schulz Becomes Fullerton College’s Ninth President
- LiveWire Provides Real-World Experience
- Students Present at United Nations
- Construction, Renovation Projects Undergo Review
- Wu Receives State-Level Commendation
- Claassen Named Fullerton College Teacher of the Year
- Preparing Students for Cyber Security Careers
- New Biotechnology Certificates Offered
- Wide Support Give to Dreamers
- Self-Evaluation Process Well Underway
- Kindergartners Explore College and Careers
- Assemblywoman Sworn In On Library Steps
- Sociology Service Projects
- State Funding Bolsters CTE Programs
- Fullerton College Foundation Continues Its Legacy to Give
- Student and Alumni Profiles
Request a hard copy by emailing Lisa McPheron, director of campus communications, at email@example.com.Download the PDF