The Fullerton College community is invited to come out to the quad to enjoy the 7th annual WorldFest on Thursday, April 19, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. The quad will transform into three different “villages” and decorated with vibrant colors, sounds and activity!
Events include village booths, a stage performances, and a chalk art contest along with a World Food Court provided by Sodexo.
This year’s highlights include the following:
The “Global Village” will have about 30 participants covering topics such as:
- Culture & Diversity
- Environmental Activism
- Social & Political Awareness
- Topics of Mind, Body, & Spirit
- Vendors of cultural merchandise
The Art Village, hosted by the Fullerton College Art Department, will host activities including:
- Chalk Art Contest – 3 Categories to compete in and 3 opportunities to win a $100 Fullerton College Bookstore gift card!
- WorldFest Photo Booth – Complete with fun hats and other gear!
- Coloring Stations!
- And student artists!
World Stage performances will include:
- Singers and Musicians
- Korean Cultural Song & Dance
- Eastern European Dancers
- Bollywood Dancers
The Village Green will offer volleyball and other outdoor games. Learn more at http://cadena.fullcoll.edu/world-fest/.
Tastes of the World Food Court – Provided by Sodexo
Check out this tasty menu!
- Middle East
- Turkish Lamb Stew $3.00
- Vegetarian Pita w/ Hummus $3.00
- Latin America
- Chicken Tamale $3.00
- Cuban Marinates Steak $3.00
- Spicy Korean Chili Wings $3.00
- Coconut Pineapple Pudding $2.00
- Marrakesh Vegetable Curry $3.00
- Greek Zoodle Salad $3.00
- Mini Tiramisu $2.00