Communications Team Earns 6 Awards
The Office of Campus Communications earned six Medallion Awards from District 6 of the National Council for Marketing and Public Relations.
Medallion Awards recognize outstanding achievement in design and communication at community and technical colleges. District 6 includes California, Arizona, Hawaii, Nevada, Utah and Guam.
Fullerton College’s communications team includes Lisa McPheron, Jazmin Zuniga, Carolyn Whelchel and Melissa Serrato. The awards were:
- Gold for video short – Field of Heroes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC9cGxx0cUo
- Silver for video short – 2017 Commencement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-ZMeQBSphE&t=7s
- Gold for e-card – Feeling Thankful – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSg9RSvXh1g
- Silver for computer generated illustration – 2017 Summer Class Schedule cover design
- Bronze for computer generated illustration – 2017 Commencement Snapchat filter
- Bronze for excellence in writing – “Fighting Hunger Fueling Hope” http://news.fullcoll.edu/fighting-hunger-fueling-hope/