Fullerton College Night at Angel Stadium is just around the corner, and the last day to buy tickets is March 30 in the Student Activities Office! The night will be a celebration of accomplishments by both coaches and student-athletes in the Fullerton College Athletics Program and will raise much needed funds for the Fullerton College Food Bank.
Fullerton College Night at Angel Stadium in on Saturday, April 8 and begins at 5 p.m. when the gates open. Guests of FC Night at Angel Stadium are invited to enjoy activities just inside Gate 5. This area known as University Village will have many fun games for kids of all ages and will be where guests can pick up their custom Hornets/Angels branded caps.
Guests will want to get to their seats by 6:30 p.m. for the pregame ceremony. Coach Tim Byrnes of the 2016 National and State Championship Fullerton College Football team and State Football Coach of the Year has the honor of throwing out the ceremonial pitch. He will be joined on the field by President Greg Schulz, Co-State Basketball Coach of the Year Perry Webster and these student-athletes who have excelled both in the classroom and in their sport:
- Jordan Hoy – the 2016 State Football Player of the Year and quarterback of the 2016 National Championship team. He is committed to Old Dominion University
- Emil Graves – the offensive tackle on the 2016 championship team and a 1st Team All-Conference. He is a local product from Los Alamitos High, and is now committed to the University of Hawaii
- Ian Fox – the Co-State Basketball Player of the Year, Orange Empire Conference Co-MVP, and an All-State Tournament Team member. Many four-year colleges are currently courting Fox. He will make his decision soon
- Natasha Trujillo – a freshman starting pitcher on the Hornet softball team. She is a 4.0 student and is very dedicated to her church and community service
- Gabbi Perez – a 1st Team All-American Women’s Water Polo player. She is the Orange Empire Conference MVP in 2016 and led the state in goals scored with 185
Tickets are $25 and are available for purchase in the Student Activities Office located on the second floor of the 200 Building, or may be purchased online at www.angels.com/fullcoll. Processing fees are applied to online sales.
The tickets are discounted from their normal price and are located in Field Reserved, Field Box, Terrace Box, Club Loge, Right Field MVP or Terrace Box WC. All the tickets being sold on campus are located in the Field Reserved section.
Student clubs, athletic teams and the various departments and programs on campus are encouraged to purchase blocks of tickets so their groups can enjoy the game together. Individual tickets are also available.
Proceeds from the event will support the Food Bank at Fullerton College, which provides critical support to students in need, and Students of Distinction scholarships.
- Cost: $25, good for entrance to the game and a limited-edition cap (parking is not included)
- Available Monday-Friday until March 30: 9 a.m. -5 p.m. at the Student Activities Office, Building 200, Room 223.
- Cash and credit accepted from Fullerton College students and non-students
- Tickets will be sold in order and by best availability beginning with Field Reserved, Right Field MVP, Right Field Pavilion or Terrace Box WC. (seating charts will be available to view). There will be no pre-reservations or individual choice of seats.
- Customers may purchase online if they prefer to choose their seats exclusively at com/fullcoll
- Tickets are a FINAL SALE. There are NO exchanges or refunds.
- Tickets purchased online require a printed voucher to redeem the FC Angels baseball cap.
- Fullerton College and the Office of Student Activities is not responsible for any lost or stolen tickets or vouchers.
- Questions? Call 714-992-7095 or email: email@example.com