As the final week to purchase tickets for Fullerton College Night at Angel Stadium on April 9 draws close, the Student Activities Office is preparing for a surge of on-campus ticket sales by hosting a ticket sale booth on the Quad March 29 and 30.
Students, staff, and Angels fans can purchase tickets on the Quad:
- March 29 at 4 – 7 p.m.
- March 30 at 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Or at the Student Activities Office Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
As an added bonus, anyone who purchases tickets during March 28-31 will receive one raffle ticket to be entered into an opportunity drawing for some unique Angels gear and promotional items.
Fullerton College is partnering for the first time with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim to bring a fun-filled night at the ballpark on April 9. Proceeds from the event will support the Chris Lamm & Toni DuBois-Walker Memorial Food Bank at Fullerton College, which provides critical support to students in need.
Guests of Fullerton College Night at Angel Stadium will receive a limited-edition Fullerton College-Angels baseball cap and enjoy pre-game activities, in addition to the game against the Texas Rangers and post-game fireworks.
“This is such an exciting opportunity to bring our Fullerton College family together. It’s going to be a great night!” said President Greg Schulz, who has the honor of throwing out the ceremonial first pitch of the game.
Tickets are $25 and can be purchased at the Student Activities Office located on the second floor of the 200 Building or during one of the Quad Sale events. Tickets can also be purchased online at www.angels.com/fullcoll. Processing fees are applied to online sales.
The tickets are discounted from their normal price and are located in Field Reserved, Field Box, Terrace Box, Club Loge, Right Field MVP or Terrace Box WC.
At the time of purchase, ticket holders will receive a voucher for the limited-edition cap, which will be available for pick-up near Gate 5 on game day. Ticket holders must be present the day of the game and must have their voucher to redeem their hat.
There will be pre-game activities starting at 4:30 p.m. on game day for Fullerton College near Gate 5 in an area known at University Village. The Inter-Club Council (ICC) will host fun activities, as well as photo opportunities and giveaways. There will also be performances by the Fullerton College Spirit Band and Spirit Squad.
- Cost: $25, good for entrance to the game and a limited-edition cap (parking is not included)
- Available starting February 29, Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. -5 p.m. at the Office of Student Activities (formerly Student Affairs).
- Cash and credit accepted from Fullerton College students and non-students
- Checks payable to: Fullerton College (accepted from FC faculty, staff and managers)
- Tickets will be sold in order and by best availability beginning with Section 134, then 135, then 231, 232 and 233 (seating charts will be available to view). There will be no pre-reservations or individual choice of seats.
- Customers may purchase online if they prefer to choose their seats exclusively at www.angels.com/fullcoll
- Tickets are a FINAL SALE. There are NO exchanges or refunds.
- Hat vouchers will be stapled to each ticket bought on campus. The voucher is needed to redeem the FC Angels baseball cap at the Angels Stadium near Gate 5 on April 9.
- Vouchers with online tickets will be available at the time of purchase for printing.
- Fullerton College and the Office of Student Activities is not responsible for any lost or stolen tickets or vouchers.
- Questions? Call 714-992-7095 or email email@example.com