Finals Week Support Available
During finals week, Dec. 9-14, a number of program offices will have study spaces and support available to help students get through the last week of the fall semester. Here’s a list of study spaces, activities and support available:
- Library, Bldg. 800 – Open study space and extended hours.
Monday – Thursday, 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Academic Support Center – Lab computers, printers, make-up testing, Tutoring, Writing Center, and Math Lab will have regular business hours. Check office hours here.
- Cadena Cultural and Transfer Centers, Building 200, Room 212 – Open study space, lab computers, printers and some light refreshments. Check office hours here.
- Promise Center, Building 2000, Room 2001 – Open study space and free scantrons, Blue Books and snacks for all Promise students. Check office hours here.
- Umoja Center, Building 500, Room 513 – Finals and De-Stressor Week
Monday, 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. – Affirmation Bags and Movie Monday with supplies and snacks.
Tuesday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. – Vision Board making
Wednesday, 1:30 p.m. – Karaoke
Thursday, 2:30 p.m. – Yoga/Pilates in Building 200, Room 228
- Student Center, Building 200, Room 214 – Lounge space, games, activities and free scantrons and Blue Books. Light refreshments hosted by Associated Students on Monday & Tuesday while supplies last.
- Pet Therapy – Associated Students will also host pet therapy in front of the Student Center on Wednesday at 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.