President Greg Schulz will host monthly open forums and office hours throughout the 2020 spring semester.
President Open Forums are held once a month in Building 200, Room 224 and are designed to encourage communication and strengthen teamwork across campus. Refreshments are available at the open forums. The spring open forums are:
- Wednesday, Feb. 19, 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 17, 11 a.m.
- Thursday, April 23, 9 a.m.
- Monday, May 18, 4 p.m.
Office hour sessions provide visitors with brief one-on-one time with President Schulz. The spring semester sessions are:
- Thursday, Feb. 6, 1-2 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 18, 1-2 p.m.
- Monday, March 9, 4-5 p.m.
- Thursday, March 26, 9-10 a.m.
- Friday, April 17, 3-4 p.m.
- Thursday, April 30, 9-10 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 5, 4-5 p.m.
- Thursday, May 21, 10-11 a.m.
Open forums and office hours are open to all faculty, staff and students. For more information contact the President’s Office at 714-992-7001.