President Greg Schulz will host monthly open forums and office hours throughout the fall semester. Open forums are held once a month in Room 224 (unless otherwise noted) and are designed to encourage communication and strengthen teamwork across campus. The next open forums are:
- Tuesday, September 17 at 11 a.m.
- Thursday, October 24 at 9 a.m.
President’s office hour sessions provide visitors with brief one-on-one time with President Schulz. President Schulz’s Office Hours during the fall semester are:
- Monday, September 9 at 2 p.m.
- Thursday, September 26 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 8 at 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 30 at 3 p.m.
- Friday, November 15 at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 26 at 9 a.m.
- Monday, December 9 at 2 p.m.
Open forums and office hours are open to all faculty, staff and students. For more information contact the President’s Office at 714-992-7001.