Fullerton College is partnering for the first time with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim to bring a fun-filled night at the ballpark on April 9. Proceeds from the event will support the Chris Lamm & Toni DuBois-Walker Memorial Food Bank at Fullerton College, which provides critical support to students in need.
Guests of Fullerton College Night at Angel Stadium will receive a limited-edition Fullerton College-Angels baseball cap and enjoy pre-game activities, in addition to the game against the Texas Rangers and post-game fireworks.
“This is such an exciting opportunity to bring our Fullerton College family together. It’s going to be a great night!” said Interim President Greg Schulz, who has the honor of throwing out the ceremonial first pitch of the game.
Tickets are $25 and go on sale February 29 in the Student Activities Office located on the second floor of the 200 Building. Tickets are also available at the Fullerton College Foundation located at 315 N. Pomona Ave., Fullerton. Tickets may be purchase online at www.angels.com/fullcoll. Processing fees are applied to online sales.
The tickets are discounted from their normal price and are located in Field Reserved, Field Box, Terrace Box, Club Loge, Right Field MVP or Terrace Box WC. All the tickets being sold on campus are located in the Field Reserved section. Other seat locations are available on the Angels website.
On March 3, there will be an FC Angels Kickoff event from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. on the quad where tickets will be sold. The kickoff event will have free food provided by Associated Students, giveaways, entertainment, photo opportunities and more. Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to come in their Angels gear and join the fun.
Student clubs, athletic teams and the various departments and programs on campus are encouraged to purchase blocks of tickets so their groups can enjoy the game together. Individual tickets are available.
At the time of purchase, ticket holders will receive a voucher for the limited-edition cap, which will be available for pick-up near Gate 5 on game day. Ticket holders must be present the day of the game and must have their voucher to redeem their hat.
There will be pre-game activities starting at 4:30 p.m. on game day for Fullerton College near Gate 5 in an area known at University Village. The Inter-Club Council (ICC) will host fun activities, as well as photo opportunities and giveaways. There will also be performances by the Fullerton College Spirit Band and Spirit Squad.
- Cost: $25, good for entrance to the game and a limited-edition cap (parking is not included)
- Available starting February 29, Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. -5 p.m. at the Office of Student Activities (formerly Student Affairs).
- Cash and credit accepted from Fullerton College students and non-students
- Checks payable to: Fullerton College (accepted from FC faculty, staff and managers)
- Tickets will be sold in order and by best availability beginning with Section 134, then 135, then 231, 232 and 233 (seating charts will be available to view). There will be no pre-reservations or individual choice of seats.
- Customers may purchase online if they prefer to choose their seats exclusively at www.angels.com/fullcoll
- Tickets are a FINAL SALE. There are NO exchanges or refunds.
- Hat vouchers will be stapled to each ticket bought on campus. The voucher is needed to redeem the FC Angels baseball cap at the Angels Stadium near Gate 5 on April 9.
- Vouchers with online tickets will be available at the time of purchase for printing.
- Fullerton College and the Office of Student Activities is not responsible for any lost or stolen tickets or vouchers.
- Questions? Call 714-992-7095 or email email@example.com