WorldFest: A Celebration of People, Cultures & the Earth
The Fullerton College community is invited to come out to the quad to enjoy the 6th annual WorldFest on Thursday, April 20, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. The quad will be decorated with vibrant colors, sounds and activity!
Events include global village booths, a world stage and a chalk art contest along with a world food court provided by Sodexo.
This year’s highlights include the following:
In “The Village” – This year, approximately 50 participants covering topics such as:
- Culture & Ethnicity
- Environmental Activism
- Social & Political Awareness
- Topics of Mind, Body, & Spirit
The Art Village – Get your picture taken and show your art skills!
- Chalk Art Contest
- WorldFest Photo Booth – Complete with fun hats and other gear!
- Famous persons photo booth
- “We are Fullerton College” banner – draw yourself on this banner!
World Stage – Performances include:
- Musicians: band, guitarists, and a ukulele players
- Korean Cultural Song & Dance
- Polynesian Dancers
Village Green – Exercise, sun and fun!
- Volleyball and other outdoor games
Learn more at http://cadena.fullcoll.edu/world-fest/
Tastes of the World Food Court – Provided by Sodexo
- Check out this tasty menu!
|CEVICHE TOSTADA||LATIN AMERICA||$3.00||FISH DISH|
|THAI CURRY FISH SOUP||THAILAND||$3.00||FISH DISH|
|LAMB KABOBS W/SAFFRON RICE||MIDDLE EAST||$3.00||MEAT DISH|
|CHICKEN TAMALE||LATIN AMERICA||$3.00||MEAT DISH|
|GRILLED CHICKEN TANDOORI||INDIA||$3.00||MEAT DISH|
|PERI PERI CHICKEN||AFRICA||$3.00||MEAT DISH|
|CHICKEN PHO||VIETNAM||$3.00||MEAT DISH|
|SPICY KOREAN CHILI WINGS||KOREA||$3.00||MEAT DISH|
|VEGETARIAN PITA||MIDDLE EAST||$2.00||VEGETARIAN|