All Fullerton College students are encouraged to apply for Fullerton College Foundation scholarships. More than 300 scholarships, with different criteria, are available this spring. Each year, the foundation collectively awards about $250,000 to students. Applications are accepted through Feb. 29 for the 2020-2021 academic year
- Recipients may be selected by the Fullerton College Foundation Scholarship Committee, a specific division, or by the scholarship donor
Scholarship Calendar (2020-2021 School Year):
- Jan. 2020 – Feb. 2020: Apply online at www.fullcollfoundation.org
- Feb. 2020: Deadline for submitting applications
- March – April, 2020: The Scholarship Committee selects student recipients. FC divisions submit their list of awardees.
- Late April, 2020: Letters are sent out informing the students of their award status
- Late May, 2020 – Foundation Scholarship Awards Banquet
Awards are typically disbursed in two payments: half in the fall, and the remaining half in the spring.
Fall disbursement of the scholarship award is given – July 2019
To receive the first disbursement, students must complete a scholarship disbursement form, submit proof of registration for the Fall semester and submit a thank you letter to the donor. Processing time for checks is approximately two weeks.
Spring disbursement of the scholarship award is given – January 2020
To receive the second disbursement, students must show proof of successful completion of fall semester courses as well as proof of registration for the spring semester.
‘Graduating Scholarship’ recipients must graduate by August of the year of their award in order to receive their scholarship award.
Unclaimed scholarships will be forfeited by the end of the academic year for which they were awarded.
Learn more at www.fullcollfoundation.org.