President’s Open Forum and Office Hours
President Greg Schulz will once again host monthly open forums and office hours throughout the spring semester.
Open Forums are held once a month in Room 224 (unless otherwise noted) and are designed to encourage communication and strengthen teamwork across campus. The spring open forums will be held:
- Tuesday, February 12 at 11 a.m.
- Thursday, March 21 at 11 a.m.
- Monday, April 8 at 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 21 at 11 a.m.
President’s office hour sessions provide visitors with brief one-on-one time with President Schulz. President Schulz’s Office Hours during the spring semester are:
- Thursday, February 7 at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 19 at 3 p.m.
- Monday, March 11 at 1 p.m.
- Friday, March 22 at 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 10 at 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 30 at 8 a.m.
- Monday, May 13 at 2 p.m.
Open forums and office hours are open to all faculty, staff and students. For more information contact the President’s Office at 714-992-7001.