Fullerton College has released the 2014-2015 Annual Report. Produced by the Office of Campus Communications, this publication highlights many accomplishments and news from the past year.
Student Equity Initiative programs were featured as the cover story sharing how new state funding gives Fullerton College the ability to reach more students with tailored services aimed at helping them succeed.
Notably, the magazine highlights the college’s banner year for degrees awarded. In May, the college awarded its largest amount of associate degrees with 2,127, a 10.1 percent increase over last year.
During 2014-2015, voters approved Measure J, which will generate $574 million for the North Orange County Community College District over the next 20 years for construction and renovation to its three schools, including Fullerton College.
Additional stories include:
- Fullerton College Rolls Out Water Plan
- FC Welcomes 44 New Professors
- Accreditation Process Underway
- New Assessment Center Opens
- College Earns Top State Award
- Undisputed, Undefeated State Champions
- Dance Team Clenches National Title
- Community volunteerism and outreach stories
- Student and alumni profiles