Fullerton College faculty, staff, students and community members are invited to attend the groundbreaking ceremony for the new Instructional Building on Thursday, Feb. 20 from 9-11 a.m. The ceremony will take place at the project’s future site between the 1400 and 1200 Buildings.
The groundbreaking program will include a panel of guest speakers, hardhat and shovel photo opportunities, 3D-model displays and animations of the future building. Light refreshments will be provided.
RSVP to the event by visiting: https://fcgroundbreaking.eventbrite.com
This impressive building will be home to Fullerton College’s Humanities Division. The three-story building will be 74,927-square feet and designed in the same architectural style as much of the college’s historic buildings. Features include:
- 50 classrooms (including two computer classrooms)
- A dean’s office and associate dean’s office
- Adjunct faculty area with semi-private space for student conferences
- 37 shared faculty offices
- 73-person conference room, two smaller conference rooms (for eight–12 people)
- Male/female bathrooms on each floor plus two gender-neutral bathrooms per floor
- Lactation room on second floor with seating, power and sink
- Two elevators
- Central courtyard connecting west and south corridors and the large conference room. Courtyard includes raised platform and planters.
- Faculty/staff lounge on first floor plus two faculty/staff services areas
This event is brought to you by Fullerton College and partners BNBuilders and RNT Architects.
For more information and to RSVP please visit https://fcgroundbreaking.eventbrite.com